Simply Put, Softwarecity.ca is bang ON!
Paul, Ottawa ON: 3/14/2017
If you’re looking to replace that HDD of yours with an SSD, look no further than the ADATA SU630, the Ultimate SU630 implements next-generation 3D QLC NAND Flash for higher affordability and storage capacities, ranging from 240GB to 960GB. Thanks to advanced technologies, it provides excellent R/W performance and consumes less power compared to traditional SSDs and of course HDDs . It also comes with excellent features such as LDPC ECC technology. – making it a perfect upgrade for laptop and desktop users.
• Sequential reads/writes up to 520/450MB/s
• LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) error correcting code to ensure data integrity
• Lower power consumption and noise level
• Free ADATA SSD File Management and Data migration software
• 2 Year Warranty for a worry-free ownership
Sporting QLC 3D NAND Flash with up to 960GB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
• Capacity : 240GB / 480GB / 960GB
• Form Factor : 2.5”
• NAND Flash : 3D QLC
• Dimensions : (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
• Interface : SATA 6Gb/s
• Sequential R/W performance (max) : Up to 520/450MB/s
• Weight : 47.5g
• Operating temperature : 0°C - 70°C / Storage temperature : -40°C - 85°C
• Shock resistance : 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF : 1,500,000 hours
Over a decade ago our goal was to create an IT ecommerce site in Canada that pushed the status quo. A single site that provided the most accurate product information, largest photo galleries, videos, expert reviews and real-time live availabilities in one easy to use ecommerce site. We then manage your purchases from payment, delivery/shipping tracking and warranty throughout the lifecycle of the products you purchase. We offer Canada's most aggressive pricing and super-fast affordable shipping with cutting-edge logistics on all 650,000 products available in Canada.
Copyright © 2004-2018 softwarecity.ca. All rights reserved.